Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogiversary!


Happy Congratulations to me and to you!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my official beginning of blogging. When I started, I had a goal of writing as much as possible but with as little frivolity as possible (or, well...my idea of frivolity at least). In a year, I have blogged you with approximately 280 posts, some have sparkled and others have bombed, but despite the fumbles of my dipping my toes into a new world, I'd say it's been a good year. In honor of the occasion, I have reviewed the past year of entries and will now present you with a top ten of my favorite moments in the year of Santosha's primary nascence:

10. Containment-Contentment. Clever Purse Pun? Auto Correct Nightmare? Freudian Slip? Stupid Error? The idea intentional mistake fascinates me. Also, a blanket apology for past and future errors.

9. Oh what a tangled web we weave... Still my favorite trick.

8. Vomit Hand: A true poem about what happened to me Trying my hand at poetry was fun.

7. Oh! Why hello there, dear friend I'm loving this approach in practice and looking back now, I can see how it has affected me

6. All too easily we forget... Made me realize that things do happen.

5. A Fa(s)t Day Another great realization.

4. On competition... Competition isn't all bad. I think.

3. My Secret Baby Barometer A true conversation piece and button pusher. And still quite true I might add, although meant to be satirical.

2. the new hot I still can't get over this album!

And... (DRUMROLL>>>>>>>>>) the # 1 blog entry of the first year of Santosha was

Santosha Not particularly well written, but it truly details my connection to exploring Santosha and gave my blog it's name.

And now, onward into another year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment