Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vomit Hand: A true poem about what happened to me today


Vomit on my hand, vomit on my hand
We were supposed to be testing, but I got vomit on my hand

Many math problems is what she was to do, but a grumble in her tummy caused her to
SPEW
pink chunks of pancake on a stick, government sausage sadly on the library floor.
My poor, poor student, unable to test anymore

Grossed out as I was, I tried to be kind
But evil infecting germs were dancing through my mind

As the test fell to the floor, I heard her stomach roar as more barf began to pour
onto my hand
and my poor, poor student ran towards the door.

Drip.
Gross.

I ran to the bathroom to scrub as fast as I could
leaving my other students standing where they stood
their shrieks and cries echoed through the halls
their moans and groans bouncing off the walls
were no match for the vomit on my hand

Vomit on my hand, vomit on my hand
I hope I don't get sick from the vomit on my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment