Monday, January 24, 2011

the amazing things


After a recent bout with everyone's favorite stomach problem (diarrhea), I am reminded of all of the amazing things that our bodies can do.

Due to ingesting some somewhat disgusting food, I spent a small portion of Friday evening on the toilet...at a friends house! I know the sensitive minds out there are curling at this unpleasant thought, but don't fret- it is merely a vehicle for realizing how cool our insides are.
If ever you are to eat something terribly unsavory, a trained gut will quickly, and I do mean quickly, dispel said yucky thing. Bad food goes in at the hand of bad judgment, and our bodies have the wherewithal to momentarily decide and ensure that these baddies get evacuated. Amazing! Quite right!

Thanks body! Next time, I'll try to think before I eat bad Mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment