Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yoga Dog!

So, each morning...well, most mornings, I do my yoga practice before I go off into the dreaded world. It all started when I was marathon training and felt the need to just stretch more. I'd been trying to incorporate a steady yoga routine in my life for... uh..8 years... but just couldn't seem to get my ass out of bed in the mornings, and two or three times a week just wasn't enough at a certain point. So, I started. I just did it! Back in August, I started setting my alarm 30 min. earlier each day, getting up and doing my practice. Most days Edie and Viktor use this as an opportunity to steal the bed and marinate themselves in my sleep juices.

However, on this particular day, Edie thought it was time for her to begin her daily practice as well.

1 comment: