Monday, March 26, 2012

Shower Beer!!




I'm not quite sure who coined the term. I feel as though I may have first heard it several years ago in Vermont with Kurt and Alex Beschorner. But, perhaps this is a widely known practice and nomenclature. Anthropologists, I smell some relevant research...

The shower beer is ideal for:

-post run showers when one cannot wait to imbibe
-pre going somewhere instances where, again, why wait?
-drinking the last beer in secrecy, so loved ones do not know it was you (hey, where'd that last beer go?)
-just adding a little spice to your boring old routine

Other terms for shower beer may include "getting' ready drinky" and "waiting wine".

Shower beer. If you're not doing it, why wait?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I salute your shower beer appreciation!

    And yes, the shower beer is the ultimate pre-game:)

    ReplyDelete