Monday, March 26, 2012

The Radio?!

So, since moving to Durham and now residing 5 minutes from school, I no longer have the Privilege of the Commute.  The Privilege of the Commute is this: 20 minutes of uninterrupted me time with the jams, coffee, podcasts, or just silence if you so desire.  Now, I've started listening to the radio. 

I know, GASP! 

And, I've got news for you, the radio is every bit as annoying as I remember it to be.  Laugh-rambling douchey DJs, horrible music, and ads ads ads.  Every now and then you'll find a little gem of a song right as you pull into work.  You'll sit in the car and close your eyes, and for a moment, you won't be in the parking lot of an elementary school.  No, you'll be somewhere else entirely.  Somewhere totally awesome.
Today it was Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride. 

Indeed, Steppenwolf, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment