Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here we go again...

If you've been in my recent closest circle, privy to my ups and downs and wants and woes, you know that this Sunday I will be running the Tobacco Trail Marathon.  You might also know that technically I have not appropriately trained for this race due to a myriad of excuses/legitimate reasons.  Moving, trips, and an overall strange lack of motivation coupled with a rebellious discontent for anything that I "have" to do:  these things have sunk me...or not sunk me.  We shall see.

What I do know is this: I have run 3 marathons before.  I have been consistently running for the past 4 years.  I am a badass.  So, because of this I will prevail.  And if I don't, I will pretend to faint and get airlifted to the finish where medics and volunteers will wrap me like a cheap gas station burrito in foil blankets and massage me like a rack of lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment