Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wendi Love is 30 today!

Wendi Moss Love turns 30 today!
The dirty 30.

After sort of secretly knowing each other through "those boys" that lived in "that house" that I eventually lived in and had fantasies of blowing up the dirty dishes and shag carpet, Wendi and I reconnected in our graduate program for teaching where we learned all about how to teach people who are learning English. Now Wendi and I spend most of our time together running and chatting as only mature, responsible ladies do.
Wendi is an extremely giving person, even if it is at her own expense. So we decided, at the suggestion of step-father Tom, that 30 is going to be the "year of me" and the "year of I don't care". I think I'm definitely qualified to life coach her through this difficult time. I will use my prowess in self satisfaction and apathy to save the day...or year, rather.

So, yay! Happy Birthday Ms. Love!

*Pictured above is our ESL cohort from grad school. Wendi is on the far left. I have short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment