Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cupcake!


I have a need. This need can only be mollified by a cupcake.
It's strange really. I've never been a sweets person and definitely never a "cupcake girl." My few visits to the famed Magnolia Bakery were pretty anti-climactic, just because I usually find cupcakes to be mundane and way too nasty sweet. I'd be all "Yeah...maybe if you guys made a hummus and pretzel cupcake". My usual cravings just have a propensity towards the realm of the savory.

But now, ever since watching Cupcake Wars a few nights ago*, I have been wanting a cupcake. Not a crappy grocery store cupcake. But, a truly awesome perfect cupcake. The paragon of all cupcakes. I may never want another cupcake after this cupcake...if I ever get "this" cupcake. Until then, ravenous craving onward!


*Watching Cupcake Wars will also make you want to quit your job and open up a cupcake shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment