Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain!


It hasn't rained here in several weeks. The pollen has been yellow and dry and stuck to everything. The ground has been dry. The garden has been thirsty. Today is torrential down pour day. It has been raining super hard and I love it. As a child I hated rain. It ruined everything! But as an adult I have come to love and appreciate the rain.

I think Madonna once said "Rain...feel it on my finger tips, see it on my window pane". Yeah.

Now, if I could only get home, get a book and curl up. MMMMMMMMM

2 comments:

  1. great pic ! almost looks tropical...hate to correct a teacher but madonna sang 'hear it on my windowpane' ;)great blog, keep writing ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'll always remember the song how it has been sung in my head since 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete