Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dramamongers



Have you ever noticed that some people just attract drama? Or, they create a climate of drama for themselves? Or maybe a little of both. These people LOVE the gossip, the speculating, the talking, the secrets, the scandal! But, why?

There's a lot of drama going on at school right now, which has gotten me thinking a lot about how different people deal with drama in their lives. Now, I'm not going to lie, I love to hear about the drama just as much as anyone else but I HATE to be involved in it.
Basically, because of budget cuts and low test scores 8 teachers were "let go" on Friday. All day Friday people are walking around naming names, speculating who should or shouldn't be fired and counting off people on their fingers like it's nothing! Certain people were feeding off the drama that this created and others were fueling the fire.

People like this are everywhere..I've known them throughout all chapters in my life and its always the same story.

Not Santosha.

No comments:

Post a Comment