Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2012ing


Much like how "google" became its own verb, Bekah and I have have now created a new word out of our obsession with 2012. Not the movie, but the idea of the world ending as we know it.

To "2012" is to catastrophically explode, fly off of a car, run over something, or something else really horrible that might happen in 2012.

Some sentences with the use of the word in context:

  • Woah...I really hope that the Charleston bridge doesn't 2012 while we're driving over it.
  • Damn, that slide sure is precariously tied to the back of that truck; I hope it doesn't 2012 off the back and decapitate me after it crashes through my windshield.
  • Have a good flight home; don't 2012!

But, seriously...2012!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU, AND I WILL NEVER 2012 YOU. But that large piece of plumbing pipe might?

    ReplyDelete