Friday, May 7, 2010

Fiyeroooooooooo!


So, last night we went to see the traveling cast of Wicked at the new Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC).

So, first I got a little tipsy on white wine before (quite appropriate in my opinion; I had to mix in with all the white upper middle class southern women). I tried to make some jokes to the people selling the wine, and they kinda weren't having it. Which brings me to my side point- people never want to joke anymore! Maybe its the serious climate of the world right now, maybe its the stuffiness of the 'theatre', maybe its that I'm not that funny and people don't want to crack jokes with me.... sad. But come on...throw a girl a bone!

Anyway...Wicked was really good! I was pleasantly surprised. I tend to never have high expectations for traveling casts of things, but these guys rocked it!

Wicked was cornily delightful. And, I can't get the songs out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment