Friday, December 10, 2010

The work party

Tonight is the staff Christmas party. I don't want to go but I am going anyway. There's something weird about standing around drinking and talking to people that you really barely know. I mean, I know how loudly you can yell at kids, or how fast you scuttlebutt down the hallway, or how savy you are with the copy machine. But, how much fun will we have talking about not school things? We shall see...

Hopefully, there will be some antics to keep things interesting. Just in case, I have been googling Christmas pranks and preparing a list.

1. Put the cookies on the toilet seat?

2. Gift wrap the entire party?

3. Dress up as Santa and flash the whole party?

4. Or maybe just steal the entire party and take it back to my lair?




Hmmm...Surprisingly enough, there are not very many interesting Christmas pranks out there. I'll have to think of something by tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Ha Ha Hee Hee Ha Ho Ho Hee. Just don't get drunk and make a fool of yourself! So many people do that at the office Christmas party. Not good.

    ReplyDelete