Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A new tradition!




The holidays are a time of giving, and I love to give things. One of my favorite moments can be had watching someone open the present that I give to them. Do they like it? What are they going to say about it? And if they don't like it, now they have to quickly on the spot think of some wonderful thing to say.

But in the event that we don't all get what we want for Christmas, I propose the allowment of buying yourself a present. Sure, you can wait until the day after Christmas to ensure the non-receipt of these things . But on the day after, all people should officially buy themselves a present. Go ahead, buy yourself something nice!

And, pictured above is what I will buy for myself- grey slouchy boots, an elephant necklace, and my new scent- Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment