Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mollify

To make myself feel better about my inferior test taking capabilities, I decided to go crazy on the house. Jason and I do this every so often. We don't clean very regularly, so when we do, we must go crazy on the house. Literally. Jason fixed the roof and put up some white trash fencing to prevent the baby boy from jumping over and running amok on Barracks Rd. I organized the kitchen and the mud room and threw lots of stuff away. There's nothing like throwing things away to make one feel better.

And then, the in-laws came to dinner. We managed to convince mom and pop Roberts to abandon paradise at the lake for one evening to share in this:




Grilled salmon, mashed sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts and crusty sourdough bread. It was a great end to a not so great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment