Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10


I imagine it is supposed to be somehow interesting that today is 10-10-10. However, I have never really gotten into dates and special sequences of numbers in dates, like 08-09-10, or 09-09-09, or any other endless number of date combinations. I suppose it is something that people can get excited about, something to look forward to, something ton make a normal day seem special. I am OK with that. Anything to take the mundane out of the mundane.
My day was special because Jason and I took the dogs to the woods and let them run together off leash. It is secretly one of my favorite things to do because the dogs are at their happiest. I love to watch them and pretend that they are sparring wolves.
Also it is officially fall, and fall is quite special. I don't need a number to tell me that. The leaves and the air will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment