Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inception Karma?



So, after I openly gave Inception a mediocre review, I had a little Inception moment of my own. I was running in an area in which I don't usually run. I got to a park that I remember from a dream that I have had 2 or 3 times before. It was the craziest thing! I had this distinct feeling that I had been there before, but in a dream. I actually had been to the park before, but my memory of the park was from the dream. In my dream, I go to this park with freinds from high school...there might be a dog there...we're trying t find someone or get away from someone...we walk around... wait under a picnic shelter... try to go to someone's house up a gravel driveway.

I saw the gravel driveway on my run!!!!

Next time, I'm going up the gravel driveway to see what I find.

Will I have the dream again?

This got me thinking about the whole dream/subconscious thing. Why do I have this dream? Why am I remembering it? Is it a dream or is it my memory from real life that is shrouded in some way.

You guys got me thinking. A movie should do that, right? Sorry Chris Nolan, I may be willing to rethink my review. Unless...Was it Leo who traveled into my dreams to plant the idea that I liked his movie? Or maybe just a major case of deja vu?

No comments:

Post a Comment