Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am small


Today I felt teeny tiny as I traveled down an Alice In Wonderland rabbit hole of blogs. I mean, there must be a billion million trillion blogs on the internet. Blogs about love, blogs about animals, blogs about people loosing weight, wedding blogs, boring baby blogs, job blogs, music blogs, real estate blogs, TV blogs, movie blogs,food blogs, joke blogs, pet blogs, famous people blogs, how to screw in a light bulb blogs, etc, etc, etc... Pretty much, if you have a computer and the capacity to write, you can blog.

Before now, I existed in small self prominent world, where only I (and maybe Bekah too) blog.

I would like to believe that I am one of few who blog, that I am special because I blog. But I am not. I am one in... a lot... and who really cares what I have to say?

Well, I do...I care....And I will blog for me. And, the 7 other people who read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment