Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I miss the 90's


I listened to Pearl Jam in the car on the way to work today. It was awesome! It made me totally miss the 90's. Does everyone think that the decade in which they were a teenager was the best?

Things I miss from the 90's:

-Grunge Rock (RIP Kurt)
-The Limited Too
-Old school REAL gangsta rap
-My Little Pony
-Care Bears
-Rainbow Bright
-REAL cartoons
-Great bad movies like Pretty Woman, Hocus Pocus, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, Quick Change and Sister Act (1 and 2)
- Nintendo (just regular old Nintendo)
-Nickelodeon shows (the good ones)
- Gak and Floam
-fashion (mmm...maybe not so much)
-Beverly Hills, 90210
-Saved by the Bell
-roller skating
-New Kids on the Block
-Kids Incorporated
-birthday parties with party favor bags
-sleepovers
-the best years of SNL (RIP Chris Farley)
-being little
-the notion that I can go anywhere and be anything

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete