Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Sister!




Today is Bekah's birthday! She turns a whopping 28. Which, we decided, if you turn an 8 sideways it makes and infinity which must be somehow significant.

We are the same age, but she is 1 month my senior, so for one month she gets to be the big sister of the trinity of sisterhood. In her 1 month, she has far exceeded my wisdom and has cultivated incomparable tenacity when it comes to getting shit done. She will bake you a cake and write you a monologue before you've even had your first cup of coffee. She blogs (much better than I) and that's how I know all the awesome things that she does. Her seniority also affords her a scintillating sense of humor which easily makes her worthy of being the queen of birthdays and the perfect big sister.

Happy Birthday Bek! My life is better because you are in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment