Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another great weekend!

Week 2 of teacher training was pretty good. I'm getting into the routine and our classes have seemed much more manageable.

Friday Jason came to visit! He and Nate drove Little Car down from Eugene. So, now I have my car and this weekend I had my husband! We spent some QT together, hung with Bekah, and went to Chloe's sister's wedding reception all in a matter of about 36 hours. I'd say it was a productive weekend.



Bekah and Jason and Tacos



Reunited and it feels so good



Yoga laundry



taste the rainbow...of sweaty yoga garb



Yummy coffee in Silverlake



Wedding!



cuties



Apple Pie Ice Cream on a Coconut Almond Cookie from CoolHaus



Just a little hike to see the Hollywood sign



Twinsies



On top of the world


No comments:

Post a Comment