Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some day...




When I was a freshman or sophomore in high school I got the idea that I needed to shave my head or cut it really short and dye it blonde. I don't know what it was; maybe something about feeling like I had control over my appearance or wanting to feel the complete opposite of what I was. But I wanted it...bad. Because of certain powers that be, I was unable to satisfy this desire, and recently I've been thinking about it again. I mean, tons of hot actresses have done it and still look awesome. It seems like there must be something so freeing about it. And, absolutely no upkeep!

I know, I know...don't worry, I'm not going to do it. I just wish that I had satiated this desire when times were simpler. I wish my window of shaving my head had not already passed. Or has it...?

1 comment:

  1. Don't be skeered. Summer is the perfect time. It feels sooooo good to have your head shaved. Your window hasn't closed. It would have been way more awkward in high school than it will be now. (Blonde=not a good idea... ;)

    ReplyDelete