Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge... Check!

Well, I finished. Not with a bang but with a whisper. It was quite nice actually. I really do feel amazing, and although I would love to continue on and make it a 60, 90, or even a year long challenge, I know that I have to make time in my life for the other things that I love. So, back to running and a regular Bikram practice of 3-4 times a week.

Small victories and discoveries that the challenge afforded me:

1.)I can now balance in the toe stand



2.) My abs feel super strong and although you can't see it, there is a six pack in there somewhere



3.) My standing bow pulling pose is much more beautiful than it was


4.) Bikram Teacher Training??? A thought I've had.



5.) The discipline and subsequent rewards of a daily intensive practice is priceless.


1 comment: