Sunday, May 22, 2011

In the Sand


What a difference just one day at the beach will make! Like a good little documenter, I had my camera out and documented all of our beach fun from Saturday at Carolina Beach. Jason and I drove down Friday night and after an almost perfect veggie burger at The Copper Penny, we spent the night at Jessica's place. Saturday morning we woke up and got an early start. Coffee, Brit's donuts, and plenty of Zyrtec later, we were on the beach.

Here we are pre-sun, pre-ocean, pre-sand, just getting started.

Me getting my half moon pose on...ocean view.



Balancing stick pose with cocktails

Jason tried to catch some waves

Waiting for "waves" to wave

You can't tell I'm imagining how horrible it might be to be stung by a jelly fish or eaten by a shark
See those two poles back there? Jason and Bryce tried to climb them and got scraped up by barnacles! Silly boys.

Little love birds...

Cocktails under the umbrella.

And me, totally passed out on the way home



No comments:

Post a Comment