Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 25. Also known as last day of spring break for me

We had a good run. It's been quite wonderful to live in a world in which my toughest decision for the day is what time to go to yoga or whether to drink beer or wine in the afternoon. But, alas, it's back to reality for me tomorrow morning. Day 25 of yoga was pretty epic for me. I ran 5 miles before class and for some reason, it made me sweat more than I had ever sweat in a class before. Must drink plenty of water today. I am curious to see if my last 5 days of the 30 day challenge will be my hardest since I will be returning to the real world of responsibility this week. Meaning that fitting in classes around school and meetings will be quite the challenge. But, we shall see, and if it proves to be manageable I just might go for that 60 day challenge...

For a proper send off into my banal routine, tonight we will birthday with beloved friends at The Pit. BBQ*, beers, friends, and maybe even some mac and cheese. Sounds good to me.




* I don't actually enjoying the eating of BBQ but it's become quite a retro-cool-southern thing to be into around here, so I will pretend. Plus, friends of yore have called me BBQ in nickname, which makes me feels some kind of connection to it. So tonight, BBQ will be fellowshipping in BBQ with BBQ, BBQ. BBQ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment