Friday, February 11, 2011

Things that need to happen before it gets warm

I know it's only February, and I think it's 25 degrees outside right now, but I got to thinking about Spring for some reason. Then, it made me sad at the possibility of bidding adieu to winter. So, I've compiled a to-do list of things that I would like to do before Spring hits:

1) One more snow, please?
2) One more snow day, followed by a 2 hour delay
3) Chicken Soup
4) Use Crock-Pot 1-3 more times
3) Find cute spring dress to go with boots
4) Order 10,000 lbs of allergy medicine in preparation for spring pollen
5) Fire
6) Make myself sufficiently sick of red wine, so that I will be ready for white
7) Find out if I will be running the New York Marathon in 2011
8) Find out if I will be attending school in the Fall
9) Wear scarves and hats as much as possible
10) Write a children's book

No comments:

Post a Comment