Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm scared





People, video games are messed up!
Between my job and blogging I do a fair amount of google image searches. Inevitably, when I do a google image search for anything these days, I come across some pretty weird and scary stuff. Crazy pictures of people tied up, dead bodies, shootings, kidnappings, etc...all from video games. All digital but trying to look like real people engaging in these horrific things. Why?

It would seem to me that there is already enough horror in the world without people needing to simulate more for entertainment purposes. No wonder our kids are so disturbed. No wonder.

I guess this officially makes me old, talking about "kids these days". I will now story you about how I used to walk ten miles up hill in the snow when I was your age.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment