Friday, February 12, 2010

Dirty Jokes


Dirty Jokes are awesome! I really wish that I could be a person who told dirty jokes often. It definitely fits my personality. My problem is that I can never remember them when someone tells me the joke. And, when I do remember it, I'm only remembering the punchline.

"You know...the one where the guys says 'if you can't beat um', do um'...or something" That would be the joke. Not funny.
But now, through the wonders of technology, I can utilize my blog to relay all dirty jokes properly.

So, in honor of the impending day of Valentine. I will now tell you a dirty joke.

(Imagine that I'm clearing my throat)

So, a man and woman work together. The man goes up to the woman and says "Hey, if you have sex with me, I'll give you 100$." The woman says "No" and walks away. Later they run into each other at the copy machine and the man says "Come on...It'll only take a minute! Look, I'll throw the 100$ on the floor and it'll be over by the time you pick it up". Well, with the economy the way it has been and realizing that this may not be such a bad idea, the woman runs back to her desk to call and consult her husband. The husband says "Honey, tell him you'll do it for 200$, it'll be over in a second. just pick up the money really fast and call me as soon as you finish". So, the husband waits by the phone. He waits and waits and waits. Finally, 45 minutes later the woman calls. "Honey, what took so long?!" the husband asks. Out of breath and dazed, the woman answers, " He paid me in quarters!".

Could somebody cue the laugh track please?

No comments:

Post a Comment