Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve in the bag



I notoriously do not have "good" or "great" New Years Eves. Most often they are nights filled with questions of "what are we doing?", "Is it cool enough?" "Who's going to be there?", "When is it going to be midnight?", and "When can we go home and go to bed?"

This year was quite different and I must say I was due for a great New Years.
Bekah and her man-friend, Morrison (or James?) came up to Oregon and we all celebrated with hiking, tiny beers, tacos, arcade games, whiskey by the fire, Cranium, and some good laughs. I'm hoping last night was a foreshadowing of all the laughter to come in 2015. Quite a happy (and great) New Years indeed!

Bekah and her man friend:

Just kidding, this is Bekah and her man friend:


Bekah takes pictures of her tiny beers while I do:


Glasses:







No comments:

Post a Comment