Sunday, January 11, 2015

A slightly more superficial goal for 2015

Yes, I want to be more present, appreciative of the moment, thankful, and content. These are all important things that I will strive for in years to come. 

However, I do think it's also important for us to set measurable goals for ourselves at this goal-setting, resolution-making time of year...like losing that last 10 pounds, quitting smoking, running a marathon, reading everyday, or eating more vegetables. Setting goals like this for ourselves has a direct impact on the deeper, dare I say more spiritual, goals. The two go hand in hand.

So, for my 2015 slightly superficial yet very important to me and definitely measurable goal is to get up into a handstand with out the support of a person or a wall and hold it for more than 10 seconds. 

It will look better than this (me, last year attempting to come away from the wall...I think I held it for a micro second):


No comments:

Post a Comment