Friday, January 9, 2015

Hmmm...

Bekah messaged me last night that I simply must check out a few apps that she read about that are centered around mindfulness.



I immediately checked them out and downloaded Balanced and Moment. 

Both are pretty neat. Balanced allows you to make cute little non-to do lists of things that keep your life balanced and Moment tracks your daily phone usage time and alerts you if you're on too much. 

But I'm haunted by this sense of how can there be apps for your phone that are meant to keep you off your phone and more present in the world but you need to have/check/be on phone to use it? I need to use my phone to know if I'm doing a good job not using my phone?

I think our phones ARE trying to kill us...or at least drive us crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment