Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Virginia is for Lovers!

Currently, Jason and I are partaking in a little 2 night B and B living social deal which we purchased a few months ago. We are living it up in Harrisonburg, Virginia (home of James Madison University) right in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley.

Yesterday, we arrived and quenched our road trip thirst with some cool pints at a local bar. We then checked into our little B and B, cleverly or maybe not so cleverly named "By the Side of the Road". And it is, by the side of the road, that is. Our room is quaint and comfy and featured a "champagne getting" which was a bottle of sparkling wine in a mini fridge waiting for us upon our arrival. Works for me!

Today, after Jason did a little trail running exploration and I sat indoors and drank coffee silently scorning him and all people enjoying the outdoors in spite of the pollen, we'll be tripping down to Charlottesville (that's the closest Bikram Yoga Studio) so I can continue on in my 60 day challenge. I'm excited to try a new studio. It's always nice to see how others do it, and to enjoy a different style of teaching. Doing the same 26 postures every day can get a little monotonous and any room for variety is welcome. Jason also informs me that Charlottesville is the hometown of Dave Matthews. Maybe we will see him. Maybe even he will be my Bikram instructor. See you soon, Dave.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment