Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to it!

Back to school today after a three week long intersession break.  It's hard going back, but hey, I just had 3 weeks off so I can't really complain.  I also got to thinking about the fact that this will be my last intersession break.  There is only one 9-week quarter left in my teaching career (as of now) and after that, on to bigger and better things!


Last intersession ever.  Let's recap:
-Put a pretty big dent in my 60 day Bikram Yoga challenge and probably established myself as a "Bikram rat" at Bikram Yoga Durham (Day 23!!)
-Managed to not run and not go crazy
-Drank a lot of coffee
-Finished several books (Lightening Rods, Bastard Out of Carolina, The Snow Child)
-Started a few books (The Pale King, The Tiger's Wife, Dracula)
-Started and finished Seasons 1 and 2 of The Vampire Diaries
-Practiced on the slack-line a few times despite my raging allergies
-Saw some good friends and family
-Got in some good QT with the pups
-Saw Harrisonburg and Charlottesburg, VA
-Saw my birth town of Lynchburg, VA and many small eerie towns stuck in the 1960s along route 501 between Lynchburg and Roxboro (like...woah.)
















No comments:

Post a Comment