Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Creek swimming, my birthday, Portland, and other fun things

In my typical not-proud-of-myself fashion, I have neglected my blog for yet another week.
So, here's some stuff I've been doing for the last week:


Fall Creek Swimming



Rock Lounging




Wearing bathing suits in 70 degree weather...we can pretend, right?




Hammock up!




Baby beers!




My Birthday Pressie to myself, a birthday romper!




I'm now 31, she's going to be 9!




Birthday Wine Tasting at Sweet Cheeks Winery


Pretty lands and yummy wines




Cheers!


He's a pittbull. He could snap at any moment!

Running to the top of Spencer's Butte. Stop looking at my butt, Celeste.



Summit with Celeste. Got to make this a regular thing!


Shadow yoga


Yep, just what it says: Portland and Sangria: a great combo


We braved the line at Screen Door for this Portland Southern cuisine. It'll put a hurtin' on ya!




Jason's sister, Jessica and Bryce are engaged! And, I'm going to be a bridesmaid!
Get ready, Jess! Just kidding...or am I?



1 comment:

  1. Haha! I prefer the police officer look over the fireman ;)

    - Jess

    ReplyDelete