Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogolution




I've been thinking a lot about my blog and the direction in which it has gone over the past couple of years.

Originally, the idea of writing a blog sprung from a place of general discontent and a feeling of creative suffocation. A place to write down my thoughts, opinions, funnies, and nonsensicals was just what the doctor ordered.

Now that I'm back in school, I definitely feel that I'm going to have ample mental challenge and more than enough opportunities to write. So, where does the blog go? What will I write about? Will I be able to write meaningful things or will the blog merely evolve into an online journal that my parents, husbands, and three best friends read (hi, guys!)?

I think that it can't necessarily be forced or decided what happens with my blog or where it goes. It will evolve as I evolve. It will naturally happen...just like monkies turning into humans into robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment