Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm baaaaaack


After not blogging for almost a week. I am back. And, I shall now blog about not blogging.

Blogging is a strange thing in that most of the time you are writing about absolutely nothing of any importance- things that only moms and husbands and very best friends only slightly care about. Sometimes it is fun to feel that you are expressing yourself via writing about nothing and you can make fun of yourself for just that: saying nothing that nobody cares about not at all (triple negative...what!? what!?). But the other side of that coin is the feeling that if you have nothing to say, you should do that: literally say nothing, as in do not write because anything that comes out will be stupid.

So, that's what I did. I didn't write because everything that I wanted to write had stupid written all over it, and I cared. I wanted to write something meaningful and pertinent. Or at least something slightly witty. Nothing was coming and it drove me crazy, so I boycotted my own blog for a few days.
But now, I'm back to not caring. So, I will write stupid things and you will read them and I will not care and all order shall restored in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment