Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I'm beginning to like that I never thought I would





1. Morning Runs: Since it's been so hot lately, I've been forced to do many of my runs in the wee hours of the morning. Waking up has never been my forte, but once I do it and get out there, the morning run is absolutely centering and peaceful. A great way to start the day. And, when you get off of work in the evening and you're dog tired you can head straight for the cold beer and skip the excruciating hot run since you've already done it.

2. Music with a twang: I'm ironically beginning to love twangy country music. Not pop country, but powerful folk bluesy country. There is something so soulful about it! Plus, it just feels right to be twangin' out down south...like you're doing something right.

3. Cucumbers: Seriously! I've always loved pickles but never cucumbers until lately. Just add a little salt, and it might as well be a pickle.

4. IPAs: I always thought these hoppy beers tasted like aspirin. Now, I taste layer upon layer of exotic flowers and fruits.


Things I am still trying to like but fear I never will:

1. Tube tops
2. Earrings
3. Onions
4. The smell of Old Spice
5. Whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment