Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An abhorrence, oh yeah, and I'm 29


This abhorrence of which I speak is my lack of blogging over the past few days. My personal goal of blogging everyday has been overshadowed by beach trips, long runs, back to school doldrums and birthdays. So, I solemnly apologize to my readers (all 6 of you regulars and any other random folks who might stumble upon me) for my neglect. I hope to mollify your anger by posting some delightful beach pictures accompanied by whitty quips later today.

Until then.... An Aperitif

We are so awesome




We ate this...guineas cupcake with chocolate whiskey ganache filling and Bailey's Irish creme icing.




And last night for my 29th we attended this...you can see by the menu that it was a delicious beer and food extravaganza!




No comments:

Post a Comment