Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nieces and Nephews

I am an only child, which means I have to make my own sisters or inherit cool sister-in-laws from my hubby (hi, Jessica!). Of my grow your own sisters, only Alex has given me nieces and nephews thus far. Despite the fact that one of them is a caterpillar larva, one is a tiny, hellacious minion, and the other is a tweener, they're pretty cool and I love them.

This one is Phoebe, she already likes to be read to by her Auntie Blaine, which is a plus. She also likes to say "No!" to just about everything else. I think I know now why they call it the terrible twos.
This is Max. He's a chill little guy. He's either doing this, eating, or sleeping.

 Max has cute smiles, and acid reflux.

And this is Charlotte, my original niece, who is now oh-my-god-how-can-it-be-we-are-so-old 11. Every time I see Charlotte, it's like she gets cooler and cooler. I can't wait till she's able to drink wine and laugh with me...legally, of course.

When it comes to Charlotte, I got things on lockdown. We can pretty much have intelligent conversations, play games, and be silly. But with the other two, it's a little trickier. They pretty much just sit there and stare or scream "No!" at you.  At this point, I think the only thing they are good for is taking selfies:











No comments:

Post a Comment