Monday, July 20, 2015

Marissa!

Marissa was here (or there, rather, because I am not in Oregon right now. I am in Pittsburgh; and more on that later) a couple of weeks ago and we had some good times exploring and laughing and generally having a good time.

Road Trip to Mt. Rainer Wilderness

Camping at White River

Marissa and some mountains


Me and Mt. Ranier

Yay!

Oh, no big deal, just a mountain and an alpine lake with a reflection of a mountain glacier in it


Animal tracks! Do you see them?
I'm thinking big cat or baby bear.

Such a beautiful time at Mt. Ranier- the wildflowers were popping' off!

Cheesin'
A baby alpine tree


I held my first chicken that week too.

We also went to the coast! I love little day trips to the ocean.
 However, I am thoroughly terrified to return to the coast any time soon before I leave OR, due to the recent New Yorker article that details the natural disaster predicted to devastate the Pacific Northwest sometime in the next 10-30 years.


Love these guys
Our little family 

Marissa and I also took a day to go wine tasting! We are quite fabulous

What a treat!
Not pictured: laughing, drinking, eating, a Eugene  butte hike, coffee, impressions, and a little trip to see Magic Mike XXL.

No comments:

Post a Comment