Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Made it!

After 4 consecutive days of pulling 12-14 hour driving shifts, we made it. We are officially back in Eugene. With all the intense car time, there wasn't much enjoying of the sites this time around, but we did manage to catch a few cool sites.








As far as being back in Oregon goes, I can't really say too much right now. I think my feelings will slowly be revealed to me as time progresses. What I can say right now is that as weird and transitiony as I feel, it's not a bad weird. I think that's good. Most importantly, right now I feel really grateful. I feel grateful for the love and support of friends and family during this time. I am 100% aware of how completely insane it is to move across the country, move back, and then turn around and go back! Yet, no one ever said that to me (or at least not to my face). The love and understanding that I've received from friends on both coasts has been amazing and ultimately what has empowered me to move through this time. Thank you all for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment