Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vacay babay

I finally got my blogging app to work! So, here are a few shots from my spring break coast to coast tour.


We started in Portland. Notice Jason and I are jacket twins. I had it first, by the way.



Then, on to Seattle with Nate and Chloe. Here is the famous Pike St. Market. We arrived at closing time so didn't get to see them throwing fish, but we did manage to poke around a bit.



THE Seattle picture



Gas works park on a sunny day! Seattle gets about 56 sunny days a year. We were pretty lucky catch a few.

Friends! Sun! Seattle!


A thought-provoking (and joke provoking) piece of art in our airbnb in Seattle.

Edie's shoe store!

On the Ferry to San Juan Island. Jacket Twins strike again. It was a cold ride.

Hi!
Not much to do except hike on San Juan Island. But, it is a beautiful place.

Cliffs!

vintage lighthouse

rocky beaches

Ocean views!
The jacket twins are back for Sunset on the South beach.

Then, I hopped a flight to Ohio. This is the only picture I have from my time in Columbus. I was having so much fun catching up with Marissa that I LITERALLY did not take any pictures but this one. Here we were checking out a new brewery inside of an old farmhouse just outside of Columbus. 

Then, I was off to Pittsburgh to see Kurt and Alex. Here's Kurt with their new baby, Phoebe. He's really enjoying that beer. Being a new parent is hard!



She's pretty cute though.



Charlotte is 9. I can't believe it. She's super cool and fun to hang with.



And finally, here I am on my way back to OR. I dedicate this airplane bathroom selfie to Bekah Brunstetter.

Not pictured: I got to teach at two different Bikram Yoga studios during my travels! It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment