Saturday, April 19, 2014

Massages





One of the perks of being a teaching assistant in a graduate program at the U of O is the badass health insurance. The graduate school student employees are unionized, which means we have awesome people fighting for us to have awesome benefits. Not only is our health insurance plan WAY better than that of a public school teacher in NC, but it is so good that it includes 20 massages a year. I am and have been most definitely taking advantage of this perk.

Frequent massages have led me to believe that:


 1) Massages are great and a necessity to healthy living and preventive medicine.


2) Why don't more people get massages?


3) I am going to permanently integrate massages into my health routine (even if they won't be covered by my badass graduate student insurance anymore after this term).


No comments:

Post a Comment