Thursday, January 2, 2014

Year in Review Part 4








"What's the deal?", you ask. "It's January 2nd and you're still doing the year in review? Get to it!"

Well guys, for one I've been focusing on how awesome 2014 is and is going to be. And secondly, October through December were pretty great- so great that they warranted two photo grids!

In mid-September, I pursued a dream that I've had since 2010 of going to Bikram Yoga Teacher Training. It feels really amazing to accomplish something that you've dreamed of doing. I don't know that I've ever fully experienced that feeling before. Sure, I've accomplished many things in my life, but somehow this was different. Now, teaching Bikram yoga feels the same way.

So, yeah, teacher training was pretty great and returning to Oregon and starting to teach has been so amazing.

I've also returned to another old passion of mine, barista-ing. I've met a great crew of friends from working at this new coffee shop and the little extra income isn't so bad either. Teaching yoga and serving espresso may not sound like legit jobs to the average Joe, but for now it's pretty great. I'm looking forward to what 2014 has to offer.

Cheers, 2013! And cheers to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment