Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Number Muncher




1. If you went to elementary school in the 90s, you most definitely played Number Munchers on an old school Mac desktop during computer class. I secretly hated this game as it was a game that only boys were good at (and I was slightly lacking in my math skills). I preferred the more skewed for strategy and intelligence, Oregon Trail.

2. Despite my tumultuous relationship with mathematics, I have become a Number Muncher of sorts as of late. I decided to keep a little data on my yoga teaching.



Here's what I got so far:

Since I graduated I've taught 40 classes, 622 people, averaging 16 people per class.

Since I'm also enrolled in a Statistics course this term, I imagine I will learn other amazing ways to munch my yoga numbers. I will use this to my advantage as I mean, median, mode, standard deviate, and chi square all over this mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment