Monday, December 30, 2013

Year in Review Part 2






April, May, and June are also hard months in Eugene especially if you're from NC where springs begins promptly in April or sometimes even as early as March. On the contrary, you're lucky if spring begins in Eugene by June 1.
Lucky for us, we had lots of trips planned for these tricky months: London in April, NC in June, and once things did finally warm up here in late June we were prepared to fully enjoy Oregon in all it's sunny, summertime glory. If I've never said this before Oregon in the summer is something that cannot be rivaled.
Big decisions were also being made during spring. I decided to attend Bikram yoga teacher training in the fall. After much rumination and deliberation, I just said to myself "do it!" And I did. I applied, got in, and then proceeded to enjoy the rest of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment