Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Year in Review




It's December 28, and I figured I better get crackin' at thinking about the new year. 2014 is just around the corner and I need to be ready. I have resolutions to resolve, old acquaintances to forget (or not forget) and 2013 reflections to reflect.

Part 1: January- March

Today, I'll start by looking back at early 2013. January through March were cold, grey months in Eugene. Honestly, I don't remember much eventful from those months aside from struggling through a PhD program with scorn, drinking beer, running, and eating soup. We did manage to get out and about for a few little trips and I may have seen sunlight a few times.



A few highlights included:

Cross country skiing for the first time
Running the LA marathon
Trips to the Oregon coast
And Jason's birthday.

Regardless, these months served me well by providing much to think on. Great things were underway for 2013, though it was off to a slow start.

No comments:

Post a Comment