Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Week 9 and Graduation


As wonderful as the entire Teacher Training experience is, by week 9 I was definitely ready to go. The early mornings, late nights, hot temperatures, hundreds of people, and the sheer act of living in a hotel for 9 weeks all begin get to you.

Here is the perfect example:
On Thursday of Week 9, we were allowed to take pictures before and during class. I was very tired.



Who me? Oh, you know. Just sitting on the floor at the Radisson.



A Tired Kat



So much hustle and bustle before class



The hot room



Yoga buddy! We practiced next to each other most days.



My dialogue group. Group 1!



Bikram or "Boss", as they call him, signing my book.

After our last class on Friday night, they collected our mats for donation to an animal shelter.


All 315 of us on our last day of class

First alcoholic drink in 9 weeks!

Cheers! We graduated!


All decked out in our graduation clothes



I can't believe we did it.



I'm really going to miss my roomie.



Goodbye Room 524


No comments:

Post a Comment