Sunday, October 21, 2012

I suck. And other self deprecating reasons why I have not blogged

I'll tell you, you whoever you are, it's been hard to keep up with the blogging whilst in school. I read so much and write so much, that I barely have much spare time and in the spare time that I do have I've been trying to run, yoga, hang with friends, make sure the shower doesn't grow mold, keep my eyebrows under control, eat healthy foods, find my winter clothes (it's already so cold!!!), walk dogs, catch up on a minimal amount of show intake (Homeland is the best, ya'll), take the three week old chipped nail polish off my fingers, remember to brush my teeth, and some other stuff too.

With that said, here's some random snapshots from the week that in no way, or every way define what I've been doing.


Homemade soup:



Homemade cornbread:



School!!!



I cast my shadow upon education:


Dollops of goodness:


What gets me up most mornings:



No comments:

Post a Comment